Reshoot and reedit blog reference!

              Hello there my enthusiastic friends! In today's blog I will be discussing the changes we made to our video due to the peer review I had with Bella. Today was our final time meeting up to film! Today, we are fixing our mistakes and creating a smooth video. First, we tackled the comment on the busyness of the park scene. Peyton wasn’t familiar with Marissa and I's neighborhood, at the start of this whole project so this was all new to her. Marissa offered a good idea of going to their public community pool just down the street, and since it was cold outside, no one would be there to see me and Riley in our toddler costumes again.   For the pool scene, this was our easiest scene to film yet. At first Marissa had me and riley sit on the direct opposite side of the pool, but as Peyton started to film, she saw they were a bit further from the camera than I wanted. To fix this, she had us sit diagonally across the corner of the pool, so it was still a wide shot from across the pool but were still visible. This scene took one try and we were off walking back to the house.   

We then tackled our next problem, which was the clarity of the relationship between Marissa and me. We realized that it was really only obvious to the four of us that Marissa and I were siblings. This was an easy fix, we added Marissa calling ,e “my sister” in her line but kept everything else the exact same. Here, we still attempted to fix the echo, but nothing was working. Peyton went through the same filming process as I did for the original clip, and we moved right along.  

Next, we moved on to the final critique, that being the filters. Peyton had already added a filter on the flashback before, but I guess it was not enough to make it seem too different from the rest of the clips. For this, she went into Capcut and navigated to the filters section where she scrolled through a vast list of preset filters and color options. I replayed the entirety of the film a few times and decided it was good to go. That's all for today! The journey is almost over but not over yet! Till next time my enthusiastic friends!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about me... again!

Other Info!